Meet "Melted Butterscotch Sundae" Butterscotch for short(I didn't do it, the Mo-Monster did)
3.5 pounds of lighter thief, suffers from 'small dog syndrome'(keeps trying to pick a fight with a friend's huge german shepard)
I washed my pitbull, and the dang thing shrank
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
I washed my pitbull, and the dang thing shrank
Last edited by Shydragonchic on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I washed my pitbull, and the dang thing shrank
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW How cute is THAT?! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

