I washed my pitbull, and the dang thing shrank

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Shydragonchic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am

I washed my pitbull, and the dang thing shrank

Post by Shydragonchic »

pitbull.jpg
Meet "Melted Butterscotch Sundae" Butterscotch for short(I didn't do it, the Mo-Monster did)
3.5 pounds of lighter thief, suffers from 'small dog syndrome'(keeps trying to pick a fight with a friend's huge german shepard)
Last edited by Shydragonchic on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

I washed my pitbull, and the dang thing shrank

Post by Josh »

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW How cute is THAT?! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”