A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Post by Josh »

So Wayne and I were talking about computers and junk in chat tonight. He showed me what he wanted and I kind of skimmed over it and was like, "Wow, this thing is nice!" And then I looked close at one of the images it featured from the product... A ctrl + alt + del key!! Take a look.. Scroll down to the bottom where the last picture is.

[url="http://www.allasus.com/CATALOG/product_info.php?cPath=1_75&products_id=349&osCsid=b138ac797eb1ac6e043ee3e4c04400a6"]http://www.allasus.com/CATALOG/product_inf...43ee3e4c04400a6[/url]

I've never seen that before and I found this real hilarious. rofl /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Post by Tami »

/lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />

that is funny...but I don't know if I'd be in a hurry to buy a unit which actually had that key combination built-in /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Post by Sylo-X- »

Yeah kind of makes you wonder if you would have to use i more then you already have to...which i have to alot. But also a great addition. I still remember seeing a funny picture that said it was a microsoft keyboard and all it has was the three buttons "ctrl + alt+ del"
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Post by Jim »

guess windows crashes enough that somebody had to put that key in eventually. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Post by Josh »

I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. I know a lot of my friends have made a key combo for one of their fancy keyboard buttons that just does a ctrl + alt + del in one shot. I can make my tablet do that I think, actually rofl.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”