So Wayne and I were talking about computers and junk in chat tonight. He showed me what he wanted and I kind of skimmed over it and was like, "Wow, this thing is nice!" And then I looked close at one of the images it featured from the product... A ctrl + alt + del key!! Take a look.. Scroll down to the bottom where the last picture is.
[url="http://www.allasus.com/CATALOG/product_info.php?cPath=1_75&products_id=349&osCsid=b138ac797eb1ac6e043ee3e4c04400a6"]http://www.allasus.com/CATALOG/product_inf...43ee3e4c04400a6[/url]
I've never seen that before and I found this real hilarious. rofl /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key
/lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />
that is funny...but I don't know if I'd be in a hurry to buy a unit which actually had that key combination built-in /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
that is funny...but I don't know if I'd be in a hurry to buy a unit which actually had that key combination built-in /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key
Yeah kind of makes you wonder if you would have to use i more then you already have to...which i have to alot. But also a great addition. I still remember seeing a funny picture that said it was a microsoft keyboard and all it has was the three buttons "ctrl + alt+ del"
A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key
guess windows crashes enough that somebody had to put that key in eventually. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key
I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. I know a lot of my friends have made a key combo for one of their fancy keyboard buttons that just does a ctrl + alt + del in one shot. I can make my tablet do that I think, actually rofl.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


