[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4306/itsovercopy2xh.jpg[/img][/url]
Enjoy!
Critism and Comments please /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' />
Forum Sig.
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Forum Sig.
oooo I like the color chosen.... I don't think there's much crit I can give here. Very well done! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Forum Sig.
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='33285' date='May 26 2006, 10:34 PM']oooo I like the color chosen.... I don't think there's much crit I can give here. Very well done! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
Thankyou. i think im going to like these forums lol.
Think i should make it current?
Thankyou. i think im going to like these forums lol.
Think i should make it current?
Last edited by Gadget on Fri May 26, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
::Current::


Forum Sig.
Nice job. I can't crit on it either =P you should participate in the contests in The Arena. We need challengers!!! (I do'nt see many challengers so that's why I say join the arena).
Forum Sig.
Yeah, ill have a look. just to please you /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
::Current::


