Forum Sig.

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Gadget
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:03 am

Forum Sig.

Post by Gadget »

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4306/itsovercopy2xh.jpg[/img][/url]

Enjoy!

Critism and Comments please /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' />
::Current::

Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Forum Sig.

Post by Josh »

oooo I like the color chosen.... I don't think there's much crit I can give here. Very well done! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Gadget
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:03 am

Forum Sig.

Post by Gadget »

[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='33285' date='May 26 2006, 10:34 PM']oooo I like the color chosen.... I don't think there's much crit I can give here. Very well done! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]

Thankyou. i think im going to like these forums lol.

Think i should make it current?
Last edited by Gadget on Fri May 26, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
::Current::

Image
Lee
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:04 am

Forum Sig.

Post by Lee »

Nice job. I can't crit on it either =P you should participate in the contests in The Arena. We need challengers!!! (I do'nt see many challengers so that's why I say join the arena).
Gadget
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:03 am

Forum Sig.

Post by Gadget »

Yeah, ill have a look. just to please you /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
::Current::

Image
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”