Ok, Ive had this happen a few times, off and on, and I cant figure out why. I only want to delete the selection that I have, but photoshop feels the need to fade into what I dont want it to delete. Heres a picture of what I'm talking about (cause I'm pretty sure that description sucked )
[attachment=1996:attachment]
What do I need to do so it wont do this ?
Delete Selected
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Delete Selected
Do you have Feathering set at anything besides zero?
Check in Select>Feathering and make sure it's at 0.
If that's the problem, now it's fixed, if not...we'll keep working on it until you get the result you want /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Check in Select>Feathering and make sure it's at 0.
If that's the problem, now it's fixed, if not...we'll keep working on it until you get the result you want /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Delete Selected
You're welcome /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]


