Delete Selected

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
PaddyB
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:22 pm

Delete Selected

Post by PaddyB »

Ok, Ive had this happen a few times, off and on, and I cant figure out why. I only want to delete the selection that I have, but photoshop feels the need to fade into what I dont want it to delete. Heres a picture of what I'm talking about (cause I'm pretty sure that description sucked )
[attachment=1996:attachment]

What do I need to do so it wont do this ?
Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Delete Selected

Post by Tami »

Do you have Feathering set at anything besides zero?

Check in Select>Feathering and make sure it's at 0.

If that's the problem, now it's fixed, if not...we'll keep working on it until you get the result you want /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
PaddyB
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:22 pm

Delete Selected

Post by PaddyB »

Sweet, got it working. Thanks Tami /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Delete Selected

Post by Tami »

You're welcome /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”