Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked

 
Total votes: 0

Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote

Post by Tami »

Good luck to both of you on the final wallpaper competition of 2005; Paradox, it's good to see someone new to the community entering this competition, good luck to you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote

Post by Paradox »

Hello Tami! I have a question, am I meant to vote too?

//EDIT: Ooops, I voted.../blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Paradox on Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote

Post by Josh »

lol, yes, you can vote.. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote

Post by Paradox »

Thank goodness, thanks Dren! I thought I just gave myself an unfair advantage, I should tell shydragonchic to vote too! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”