Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote
Good luck to both of you on the final wallpaper competition of 2005; Paradox, it's good to see someone new to the community entering this competition, good luck to you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote
Hello Tami! I have a question, am I meant to vote too?
//EDIT: Ooops, I voted.../blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
//EDIT: Ooops, I voted.../blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Paradox on Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote
lol, yes, you can vote.. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 49 Vote
Thank goodness, thanks Dren! I thought I just gave myself an unfair advantage, I should tell shydragonchic to vote too! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

