Wallpaper Competition 49

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 49

Post by Tami »

Thanks for the votes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

However you want to depict it, be creative and wish everyone a Happy 2006

/confetti.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hfny)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Wallpaper Competition 49

Post by Paradox »

Heh heh, no competition? Oh well, I will steal the gold!!

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Paradex.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Paradex.gif[/url]

With my amazing image! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Man, I am sooo conceited /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

//EDIT Having URL problems...
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 49

Post by Tami »

nice entry Paradox /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Wallpaper Competition 49

Post by Paradox »

Thank you Tami! I wonder if I win!

*I probably will because everyone else wants to win the banner competition, they are forgetting about the eastern flank*
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Wallpaper Competition 49

Post by Paradox »

I'VE GOT ANOTHER ONE!!

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Redcowz.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Redcowz.gif[/url]

I like this one better! Well, actually, I can't decide...I LOVE 'EM BOTH!
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shydragonchic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am

Wallpaper Competition 49

Post by Shydragonchic »

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/mountainwp.jpg"]climbing higher[/url]
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Wallpaper Competition 49

Post by Paradox »

Uh oh, excellent wallpaper shydragonchic, I love it!
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Wallpaper Competition 49

Post by Paradox »

I edited the images! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Post Reply

Return to “Competition Archives”