Thanks for the votes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
However you want to depict it, be creative and wish everyone a Happy 2006
/confetti.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hfny)' />
Wallpaper Competition 49
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 49

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 49
Heh heh, no competition? Oh well, I will steal the gold!!
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Paradex.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Paradex.gif[/url]
With my amazing image! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Man, I am sooo conceited /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
//EDIT Having URL problems...
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Paradex.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Paradex.gif[/url]
With my amazing image! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Man, I am sooo conceited /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
//EDIT Having URL problems...
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wallpaper Competition 49
nice entry Paradox /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 49
Thank you Tami! I wonder if I win!
*I probably will because everyone else wants to win the banner competition, they are forgetting about the eastern flank*
*I probably will because everyone else wants to win the banner competition, they are forgetting about the eastern flank*
Wallpaper Competition 49
I'VE GOT ANOTHER ONE!!
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Redcowz.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Redcowz.gif[/url]
I like this one better! Well, actually, I can't decide...I LOVE 'EM BOTH!
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Redcowz.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Redcowz.gif[/url]
I like this one better! Well, actually, I can't decide...I LOVE 'EM BOTH!
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Wallpaper Competition 49
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/mountainwp.jpg"]climbing higher[/url]
Wallpaper Competition 49
Uh oh, excellent wallpaper shydragonchic, I love it!
Wallpaper Competition 49
I edited the images! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


