Weekly Poll July 6-12
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Tell us which part of web design you like & why.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Weekly Poll July 6-12
I have to say the server side scripting does it for me /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> although if I could choose more I would pick flash and some other stuff too, the good thing about server scripting is I like the endless possibilities and time saving erm... stuff, that you can do with it... and yeah, I do /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> php /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
-
king_of_hearts
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Weekly Poll July 6-12
I had to vote "Web Scripting (PHP, JS, etc)" because i love messing around with php scripts. And well that its so much easyer for me to useing html. :| /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />

Weekly Poll July 6-12
I voted flash; as its currently what im learning and i like it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
i went for web scripting, the challenge (and occasional annoyance /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />) of working on a hard code for a few hours...and then seeing the final result, and being able to say (or think) "i made that" /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Scripting, because I can have 5 notepad windows up without hurting my comp /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Tabbed php editor /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Weekly Poll July 6-12
/wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> Zend with a fastly expiring trial
Last edited by Scott on Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Concept and design... then send it to scotty to code /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
I voted flash because I like to design flash websites more possibilities than html
Weekly Poll July 6-12
I chose concept & design; as all of the staff here know I come with far more ideas than we can possibly keep up with - good thing they can't see my notebook /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
However, because I am more of a writer than I am a graphics designer, I like the research and writing part of web design as well.
However, because I am more of a writer than I am a graphics designer, I like the research and writing part of web design as well.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Web Scripting.... Just fun to make it, and see it work and go "YAYAYAYAYAYYY!! IT WORKSS!!!" Like Scott and Trin have seen me do /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> hehe
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Weekly Poll July 6-12
I would have to say the content part, as to be honest with you, i cant really do much else as i havnt got round to learning it.
I want to learn most of it, but the thing is at this point in time i dont have the "Drive" to learn anything new, i just started my new job and that was enough learning for this month, alot to take in at once, lol.
I want to learn most of it, but the thing is at this point in time i dont have the "Drive" to learn anything new, i just started my new job and that was enough learning for this month, alot to take in at once, lol.
Weekly Poll July 6-12
As most of you know mine are the static images /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
...
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Code... the troubles (wondering ytf your code says "; missing" for half an hour and eventually figuring out it's actually telling the truth), making it and calling it your own (yes, I actually do stuff) and the general ability to show off with it.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Web scripting all the way /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.





