Weekly Poll July 6-12

Old things we didn\'t want to throw away

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply

 
Total votes: 0

Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by Tami »

Tell us which part of web design you like & why.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by ner0 »

I have to say the server side scripting does it for me /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> although if I could choose more I would pick flash and some other stuff too, the good thing about server scripting is I like the endless possibilities and time saving erm... stuff, that you can do with it... and yeah, I do /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> php /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
king_of_hearts
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by king_of_hearts »

I had to vote "Web Scripting (PHP, JS, etc)" because i love messing around with php scripts. And well that its so much easyer for me to useing html. :| /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />
Image
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by Endo »

I voted flash; as its currently what im learning and i like it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by Vercz »

i went for web scripting, the challenge (and occasional annoyance /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />) of working on a hard code for a few hours...and then seeing the final result, and being able to say (or think) "i made that" /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

Image
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by Scott »

Scripting, because I can have 5 notepad windows up without hurting my comp /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by ner0 »

Tabbed php editor /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by Scott »

/wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> Zend with a fastly expiring trial
Last edited by Scott on Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by Trinity »

Concept and design... then send it to scotty to code /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
BadKharma
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:33 pm

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by BadKharma »

I voted flash because I like to design flash websites more possibilities than html
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by Tami »

I chose concept & design; as all of the staff here know I come with far more ideas than we can possibly keep up with - good thing they can't see my notebook /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

However, because I am more of a writer than I am a graphics designer, I like the research and writing part of web design as well.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by Josh »

Web Scripting.... Just fun to make it, and see it work and go "YAYAYAYAYAYYY!! IT WORKSS!!!" Like Scott and Trin have seen me do /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> hehe
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by mobil1_oils »

I would have to say the content part, as to be honest with you, i cant really do much else as i havnt got round to learning it.

I want to learn most of it, but the thing is at this point in time i dont have the "Drive" to learn anything new, i just started my new job and that was enough learning for this month, alot to take in at once, lol.
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by Tibs »

As most of you know mine are the static images /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
...
radar
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by radar »

Code... the troubles (wondering ytf your code says "; missing" for half an hour and eventually figuring out it's actually telling the truth), making it and calling it your own (yes, I actually do stuff) and the general ability to show off with it.
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

Weekly Poll July 6-12

Post by RuffRyders »

Web scripting all the way /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Post Reply

Return to “Main Street Archives”