Lets all post our own Self Images with a touch of computer magic! heres mine for a start
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/ME.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/ME.jpg[/url]
I messed up a little on my arm but. Its a start
Self Images
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Self Images
I did this a while ago, i started off with [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_6652.jpg"]this[/url] photo, played around in PS9 for a while, don't ask me what i did because it's been a few months since then, and i wasn't even sure at the time that happened.
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/blue_me.jpg"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/blue_me.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/blue_me.jpg"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/blue_me.jpg[/url]
Self Images
thats sweet! I like that effect. U do it all in photoshop?
Self Images
[url="http://us3rX.killanet.net/images/me.png"][/url] the original is on [url="http://us3rX.killanet.net"]here.[/url]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Last edited by us3rX on Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Self Images
Well I don't have a pic of me.......can I edit jers? /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Self Images
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/images/face.png"]http://www.frozenplague.net/images/face.png[/url]
Taken a while ago and I look tired in it. Don't have the original. It's been a while since anyone's seen my face online.
Taken a while ago and I look tired in it. Don't have the original. It's been a while since anyone's seen my face online.
Last edited by radar on Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Self Images
[quote name='Sylo-X-' date='Jul 28 2005, 11:48 AM']thats sweet! I like that effect. U do it all in photoshop?
[right][post="26636"][/post][/right][/quote]
yeah, but i don't remember how sorry.
[right][post="26636"][/post][/right][/quote]
yeah, but i don't remember how sorry.
Self Images
Mobes, I love that one!
Great work all the others aswell /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Great work all the others aswell /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
