Self Images

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Self Images

Post by Sylo-X- »

Lets all post our own Self Images with a touch of computer magic! heres mine for a start

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/ME.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/ME.jpg[/url]

I messed up a little on my arm but. Its a start
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Self Images

Post by mobil1_oils »

I did this a while ago, i started off with [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/100_6652.jpg"]this[/url] photo, played around in PS9 for a while, don't ask me what i did because it's been a few months since then, and i wasn't even sure at the time that happened.

[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/blue_me.jpg"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/blue_me.jpg[/url]

Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Self Images

Post by Sylo-X- »

thats sweet! I like that effect. U do it all in photoshop?
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
us3rX
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Self Images

Post by us3rX »

[url="http://us3rX.killanet.net/images/me.png"][/url] the original is on [url="http://us3rX.killanet.net"]here.[/url]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Last edited by us3rX on Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source

"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals

[/align]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Self Images

Post by Josh »

Well I don't have a pic of me.......can I edit jers? /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
radar
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Self Images

Post by radar »

[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/images/face.png"]http://www.frozenplague.net/images/face.png[/url]

Taken a while ago and I look tired in it. Don't have the original. It's been a while since anyone's seen my face online.
Last edited by radar on Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Self Images

Post by mobil1_oils »

[quote name='Sylo-X-' date='Jul 28 2005, 11:48 AM']thats sweet! I like that effect. U do it all in photoshop?
[right][post="26636"][/post][/right][/quote]
yeah, but i don't remember how sorry.
Kretz
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:26 am

Self Images

Post by Kretz »

Mobes, I love that one!

Great work all the others aswell /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”