Celestial Experiment
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Celestial Experiment
I sort of followed a tutorial on how to do this; I actually started out looking for something else but ended up here lol...
The full-size background is available in our downloads section for wallpapers.
[attachment=165:attachment]
The full-size background is available in our downloads section for wallpapers.
[attachment=165:attachment]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Celestial Experiment
Nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> would like to see the center a bit brighter (doesn't look pure white to me, apologies if it is), but it's a nice effect /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Celestial Experiment
it's not pure white...it was but I put an overlay on it...you know how I feel about bright colours lmao...it was hurting my eyes while I was working on it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Celestial Experiment
I think the middle looks fine, like that wee curly thing at the bottom left and the wee one top right /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Celestial Experiment
Looks good ada, i like it...
*Downloads full background version*
*Downloads full background version*
Celestial Experiment
I like this peice ada, looks great. Where did you get the tut from? Id like to give it a crack myself.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Celestial Experiment
Yeah it does look good, suprised I didn't come across this earlier.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Celestial Experiment
Nice one ada /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Bara
Bara
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]Celestial Experiment
The tutorial....good question /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> I'll have to go through the tutorial pages and find it LOL...when I do I'll post it here.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Celestial Experiment
when you do post the tutorial i'll have a go at it to, looks like a good piece to work on....how long did it take?
Nem
Nem

-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Celestial Experiment
It's amazing what you can do with lens flare.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Celestial Experiment
Looks nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> , maybe i'll give the tutorial a shot somday after you find it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Celestial Experiment
I love it...specially those curly things coming out from the bright thingy...



