Celestial Experiment

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by Tami »

I sort of followed a tutorial on how to do this; I actually started out looking for something else but ended up here lol...

The full-size background is available in our downloads section for wallpapers.

[attachment=165:attachment]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by Sp3culuM »

Nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> would like to see the center a bit brighter (doesn't look pure white to me, apologies if it is), but it's a nice effect /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by Tami »

it's not pure white...it was but I put an overlay on it...you know how I feel about bright colours lmao...it was hurting my eyes while I was working on it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by Endo »

I think the middle looks fine, like that wee curly thing at the bottom left and the wee one top right /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' />
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by Tibs »

Nice one ad /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Celestial Experiment

Post by mobil1_oils »

Looks good ada, i like it...

*Downloads full background version*
to@ds
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Celestial Experiment

Post by to@ds »

I like this peice ada, looks great. Where did you get the tut from? Id like to give it a crack myself.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]

[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by RuffRyders »

Yeah it does look good, suprised I didn't come across this earlier.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Baralai
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 1:52 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by Baralai »

Nice one ada /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Bara
[align=center]Image[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by Tami »

The tutorial....good question /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> I'll have to go through the tutorial pages and find it LOL...when I do I'll post it here.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Adrasteia
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:13 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by Adrasteia »

when you do post the tutorial i'll have a go at it to, looks like a good piece to work on....how long did it take?
Nem
Image
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by RuffRyders »

It's amazing what you can do with lens flare.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Celestial Experiment

Post by Jim »

Looks nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> , maybe i'll give the tutorial a shot somday after you find it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Kretz
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:26 am

Celestial Experiment

Post by Kretz »

I love it...specially those curly things coming out from the bright thingy...
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”