Tire thread tutorial.
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Tire thread tutorial.
I think I still endeed up with on triangle.
WireFrames:
WireFrames:
Last edited by Ambiguity on Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tire thread tutorial.
Ok try something like this, can you post a shot where I can see the points? Just straight from c4d, not rendered.
PS: maybe join the chat room? would be easier to help you out.
PS: maybe join the chat room? would be easier to help you out.
Last edited by Tibs on Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
...
Tire thread tutorial.
How do I join the chat room?
Tire thread tutorial.
If you have Mirc you go to
/server irc.publicservicesonline.com (6667)
and join #killagraphix
otherwise you go here
[url="http://www.killanet.net/new_chat/index.html"]http://www.killanet.net/new_chat/index.html[/url]
/server irc.publicservicesonline.com (6667)
and join #killagraphix
otherwise you go here
[url="http://www.killanet.net/new_chat/index.html"]http://www.killanet.net/new_chat/index.html[/url]
...
Tire thread tutorial.
[quote name='Tibs' post='40330' date='Aug 13 2007, 06:31 AM'][url="http://www.killanet.net/new_chat/index.html"]http://www.killanet.net/new_chat/index.html[/url][/quote]
I think I need the Activex plugin for that, but when I go to the download page for it they don't have one for Mozilla 2.0+.
Do you have an MSN IM account?
I think I need the Activex plugin for that, but when I go to the download page for it they don't have one for Mozilla 2.0+.
Do you have an MSN IM account?
Tire thread tutorial.
Ambiguity, if the ActiveX doesn't work for you, you can always try out Javachat here: [url="http://publicservicesonline.com/chat/"]http://publicservicesonline.com/chat/[/url] We're in the #Killagraphix chatroom /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Tire thread tutorial.
I finally figured it out guys, thanks for all the help everyone.
WireFrame /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> :
[url="http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledtj3.png"][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6538/untitledtj3.th.png[/img][/url]
WireFrame /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> :
[url="http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledtj3.png"][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6538/untitledtj3.th.png[/img][/url]
Tire thread tutorial.
That looks pretty good. Except, where's the rest of the car? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Tire thread tutorial.
Glad to see it worked out. You do have a rim that's quite heavy on poly's.
Anyway good job.
Anyway good job.
...
Tire thread tutorial.
The edges of the rim come out way too straight without the Hyper NURBS.


