Well, tomorrow (Thursday) will be my last day here until my Washington D.C. Trip! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Gonna go for 10 days /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> Everything is gonna be so fun, beaches, rides, theme parks (On the way of course) 10 hours on a bus (OH YEA SO FUN! lol)
I've worked hard for this trip (It's a school trip by the way) and It's costed me about $700 Just to go /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Hard work pays off eh? Anyway, just lettin ya'll know that I won't be here for a bit. I'm gonna try and check in at least once over the 10 days, but I heard like 15 min on the internet = $5.00 so I am not sure..
Lookin forward to the WHOLE trip , but 1 part /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> He's a brat who needs to learn how to grow up and act more mature for his age... Good thing I can hang out with people other than my room mate. Can't wait for the beach! /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> Babes...... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
~Josh (Gonna have fun!)
Washington D.c.
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Washington D.c.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Washington D.c.
Hope you have a great time mate /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Washington D.c.
Enjoy yourself Josh, and stay safe /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> oh, and remember to take lots of pictures

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Washington D.c.
Sounds fun, don't forget to enjoy yourself /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Washington D.c.
Have fun in Washington D.C.....have fun, take pictures, and tell how it was
Washington D.c.
I'd get pictures and scan them so I can have a copy on my pc.. but ehh.. no scanner /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
