Washington D.c.

The Latest On What\'s New At KillaNet

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Washington D.c.

Post by Josh »

Well, tomorrow (Thursday) will be my last day here until my Washington D.C. Trip! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Gonna go for 10 days /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> Everything is gonna be so fun, beaches, rides, theme parks (On the way of course) 10 hours on a bus (OH YEA SO FUN! lol)

I've worked hard for this trip (It's a school trip by the way) and It's costed me about $700 Just to go /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Hard work pays off eh? Anyway, just lettin ya'll know that I won't be here for a bit. I'm gonna try and check in at least once over the 10 days, but I heard like 15 min on the internet = $5.00 so I am not sure..

Lookin forward to the WHOLE trip , but 1 part /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> He's a brat who needs to learn how to grow up and act more mature for his age... Good thing I can hang out with people other than my room mate. Can't wait for the beach! /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> Babes...... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

~Josh (Gonna have fun!)
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

Washington D.c.

Post by RuffRyders »

Hope you have a great time mate /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Washington D.c.

Post by Tami »

Enjoy yourself Josh, and stay safe /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> oh, and remember to take lots of pictures
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Washington D.c.

Post by Scott »

Sounds fun, don't forget to enjoy yourself /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Luciano
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Washington D.c.

Post by Luciano »

Have fun in Washington D.C.....have fun, take pictures, and tell how it was
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Washington D.c.

Post by Josh »

I'd get pictures and scan them so I can have a copy on my pc.. but ehh.. no scanner /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “KillaNet News”