Rubik's Cube

Assistance with 3D Graphics

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Rubik's Cube

Post by Josh »

Not much to say other than I'm not sure what I'm doing

Comments, Suggestions, etc?

[attachment=2448:attachment]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Rubik's Cube

Post by Marko »

I think that the colours that you have chosen are dull and not very 'rich'. As far as the actual cube goes, I think it is as good as can be,and don't actually see anything that could be changed.
Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Rubik's Cube

Post by Josh »

They are actually more vibrant than what was rendered. I enabled the reflection map so it kind of washes out the colors.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Rubik's Cube

Post by Sylo-X- »

I just bought one of those yesterday...Im already mad at it
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Rubik's Cube

Post by Josh »

There's always a solution to them.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
to@ds
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Rubik's Cube

Post by to@ds »

I say just mix some of the colours around so it dosent look like a complete rubix cube, and If you can, add your render into a puzzle themed graphic to give it more impact.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]

[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “3D Graphics”