Not much to say other than I'm not sure what I'm doing
Comments, Suggestions, etc?
[attachment=2448:attachment]
Rubik's Cube
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Rubik's Cube
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Rubik's Cube
I think that the colours that you have chosen are dull and not very 'rich'. As far as the actual cube goes, I think it is as good as can be,and don't actually see anything that could be changed.

Rubik's Cube
They are actually more vibrant than what was rendered. I enabled the reflection map so it kind of washes out the colors.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Rubik's Cube
I just bought one of those yesterday...Im already mad at it
Rubik's Cube
There's always a solution to them.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Rubik's Cube
I say just mix some of the colours around so it dosent look like a complete rubix cube, and If you can, add your render into a puzzle themed graphic to give it more impact.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]


