Fairy In The Woods
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Fairy In The Woods
Needs some work, but here's an hours worth of work. There are a lot of details that you cannot see as I've resized it to a small resolution. When I'm finished with it, I will post the high resolution. Here is the concept I guess..
[attachment=2364:attachment]
[attachment=2364:attachment]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
Getting more complicated. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ...I can tell I don't pay attention to the titles I put on my images. *looks at the last one and looks at the current one*
Last edited by Josh on Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
you wanna introduce me to the girl holding the fairy? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, lol
Fairy In The Woods
............. uh. My sister?
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
dang...alex didn't reply to that. Oh well lol, anyway, that was a joke. I actually get my female stocks from someone on dA. ([url="http://lisajen-stock.deviantart.com/"]Lisajen-stock[/url]) Actually, the fairy the female is holding is the same exact person lol /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
What type of background are you going to add? Also, (just a suggestion)...are you going to put a bit of a glow around the fairy?
The piece looks good so far, and I do see a bit of an improvement in the blending which we discussed last night. Did you make the tree yourself or is that part of the stock?
The piece looks good so far, and I do see a bit of an improvement in the blending which we discussed last night. Did you make the tree yourself or is that part of the stock?

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Fairy In The Woods
The tree is a stock also. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I came up with something similar without a stock for the tree, but it didn't have as much detail as I wanted as the stock does, so I used that one instead and trashed what I had previously... The tree work is 1.5 hours of work. I've actually added a couple more roots than the original stock had.
edit; Oops, forgot to talk about the fairy. The fairy is going to be very detailed as to what is surrounding her. She will have some glows, some dust, and some more small little details that will really give her the fairy feel. Right now I've just added wings so she represents a fairy. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> lol
edit again; Yeah, and I forgot to talk about the background. The background is going to be stock images of woods combined and edited to look like it's all one image...not individual stock images. I'm not too sure how I want the lighting, I can always fix that with hue's, saturation, color balance, and contrast later though.
edit; Oops, forgot to talk about the fairy. The fairy is going to be very detailed as to what is surrounding her. She will have some glows, some dust, and some more small little details that will really give her the fairy feel. Right now I've just added wings so she represents a fairy. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> lol
edit again; Yeah, and I forgot to talk about the background. The background is going to be stock images of woods combined and edited to look like it's all one image...not individual stock images. I'm not too sure how I want the lighting, I can always fix that with hue's, saturation, color balance, and contrast later though.
Last edited by Josh on Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
don't forget to add little sparkly lights in the background so that your piece has that "magical" feeling to it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Fairy In The Woods
MAGIC! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> YAY! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Will do.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
3.5 hours work all together with this next one.
[attachment=2373:attachment]
[attachment=2373:attachment]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
and I said let there be lotsa tree's!
[attachment=2374:attachment]
4 posts in a row =\ Anyway,,, 20 minutes later:
[attachment=2375:attachment]
(by the way, I made the female transparent a bit so you could see some of the detail I'm putting into the bottom of the trees)
[attachment=2374:attachment]
4 posts in a row =\ Anyway,,, 20 minutes later:
[attachment=2375:attachment]
(by the way, I made the female transparent a bit so you could see some of the detail I'm putting into the bottom of the trees)
Last edited by Josh on Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
[attachment=2376:attachment]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
Looking really nice, I never saw anyone composite an image from other stock ones /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
Fairy In The Woods
Looking good josh, ATD makes the end result its best. Photo manips rock /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Fairy In The Woods
Its looking awesome, I cannt wait to see the finished piece
Fairy In The Woods
*stumbles in coming back from camp* Thank you all /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
[attachment=2391:attachment]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
Not very motivated to continue with this peice :\ ...Is anyone really dying to see the finished result? :\
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' />
finish it demmit /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />
finish it demmit /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Fairy In The Woods
ROFL. Ouch. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
I was...If you dont finish it you better make something twice as cool...
Fairy In The Woods
Yeah, I was kinda checkin' up on the progress myself there Dren. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
It was nice pos----ooo pretty colors
Fairy In The Woods
;\ ...fine.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
Im going to comment and give some C&C on this one but I was going to wait until the finished article before saying anything on it unless I had any ideas or comments useful for the creation process.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
lol c&c away if you feel the need /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I want this peice to look great in the end..if I ever get around to finishing it.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
the last part..lighting and making the fairy the main focus of the peice...it's harder than I thought =\
[attachment=2405:attachment]
[attachment=2405:attachment]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fairy In The Woods
I kinda like the lighting ;\ but meh, probably the only one xD
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Fairy In The Woods
still not done.. have to add highlights and shadows and gahhhhh it's not gonna be fun lol
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]





