Concept bedroom.

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tibs »

You might of been wondering what I've been up to these day's. Well here's the answer.
...
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Concept bedroom.

Post by Jim »

That's hot.
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tami »

well done on the retro-modern look which you captured very well in this room, Tibs.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tibs »

Thanks for the comments, it's not finished yet but I'm close.

Also started a bath room design and a friend asked me to design a kitchen aswell. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Concept bedroom.

Post by Jim »

you should just design and model a whole house /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Josh »

ooo great looking tibs. Suggestion, in the wall where the picture is, put some lights above it... like lights inside the wall... I'm not sure if that makes sense. I think it'd make that space less blahish. Nice photograph as the picture though. (It's your friend isn't it?)
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Endo »

Thats really awesome Tibs, great work
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Marko »

Yeh, very nice.
Image
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tibs »

The girl in the pic is indeed a good friend of mine and I'll look into the light issue Josh ( I understood what you where trying to say /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> )

Thanks for the comments guys/girls /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Josh »

yay glad you understand cause after reading it I don't even understand what I was saying haha. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
R4PTOR
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 3:06 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by R4PTOR »

That is really nice, I love how you have modelled the blanket. Are you going for a realistic look or just trying to get the design out? It looks great, but not that realistic. The lighting seems a tad bit off, perhaps not enough light coming in from outside?
Image



Let them hate, as long as they fear
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tibs »

I'm going for a realistic look Raptor, the materials now are just basic colours and not that realistic so they need work. I'll look into the light issue from the outside, you could be right. Thanks for that.
...
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tibs »

Ok here's another update, this is the illumination pass. I want to get the lighting good first before I start texturing.

Sorry for the delay but since I have finals coming up I don't really have much time /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Josh »

Looks good... There are a couple shadow errors though... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tibs »

Could you point them out? THat would be a big help
...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Josh »

Under the picture.. Those are just render settings though.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tibs »

Don't know if I still need to announce it but hey, here's the final result.
...
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Concept bedroom.

Post by Sylo-X- »

great work man.
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
to@ds
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Concept bedroom.

Post by to@ds »

Excellent peice dude, I really like this. Been watching you post each of your updates and thought I'd wait for the final one before giving you my comment. I like the new colours, makes the room alor more vibrant and alot more modern against the clean white lines that characterise the room. The lighting looks excellent I like the reflectiveness on the wall behind the pillows.

Most of all though, that lounger out on the deck looks comfy as hell. I can see myself siting on that chair with a beer in my hand just watching the world go by which tells me youve definatly got something going in this one. Great peice.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]

[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Gadget
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:03 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Gadget »

OMG, thats just too awesome.
::Current::

Image
Gadget
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:03 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Gadget »

What program did you actually make this in?
::Current::

Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tami »

Tibs uses C 4D
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Tibs »

Thanks for answering that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, I don't really have much time to browse the forum these day's.

But yes I use Cinema 4D for this.
...
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

Concept bedroom.

Post by Endo »

Wow Tibs! The final image has come so far from your first venturings. The artwork on the wall looks amazing, your attention to detail is the same; the reflection of the painting on the door frame, the green around the door that matches the wall, the realistic folds and creases on the duvet; thats wicked, well done =)
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”