Concept bedroom.
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Concept bedroom.
You might of been wondering what I've been up to these day's. Well here's the answer.
...
Concept bedroom.
That's hot.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Concept bedroom.
well done on the retro-modern look which you captured very well in this room, Tibs.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Concept bedroom.
Thanks for the comments, it's not finished yet but I'm close.
Also started a bath room design and a friend asked me to design a kitchen aswell. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Also started a bath room design and a friend asked me to design a kitchen aswell. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
Concept bedroom.
you should just design and model a whole house /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Concept bedroom.
ooo great looking tibs. Suggestion, in the wall where the picture is, put some lights above it... like lights inside the wall... I'm not sure if that makes sense. I think it'd make that space less blahish. Nice photograph as the picture though. (It's your friend isn't it?)
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Concept bedroom.
Thats really awesome Tibs, great work
Concept bedroom.
The girl in the pic is indeed a good friend of mine and I'll look into the light issue Josh ( I understood what you where trying to say /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> )
Thanks for the comments guys/girls /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Thanks for the comments guys/girls /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
Concept bedroom.
yay glad you understand cause after reading it I don't even understand what I was saying haha. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Concept bedroom.
That is really nice, I love how you have modelled the blanket. Are you going for a realistic look or just trying to get the design out? It looks great, but not that realistic. The lighting seems a tad bit off, perhaps not enough light coming in from outside?
Concept bedroom.
I'm going for a realistic look Raptor, the materials now are just basic colours and not that realistic so they need work. I'll look into the light issue from the outside, you could be right. Thanks for that.
...
Concept bedroom.
Ok here's another update, this is the illumination pass. I want to get the lighting good first before I start texturing.
Sorry for the delay but since I have finals coming up I don't really have much time /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Sorry for the delay but since I have finals coming up I don't really have much time /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
Concept bedroom.
Looks good... There are a couple shadow errors though... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Concept bedroom.
Under the picture.. Those are just render settings though.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Concept bedroom.
great work man.
Concept bedroom.
Excellent peice dude, I really like this. Been watching you post each of your updates and thought I'd wait for the final one before giving you my comment. I like the new colours, makes the room alor more vibrant and alot more modern against the clean white lines that characterise the room. The lighting looks excellent I like the reflectiveness on the wall behind the pillows.
Most of all though, that lounger out on the deck looks comfy as hell. I can see myself siting on that chair with a beer in my hand just watching the world go by which tells me youve definatly got something going in this one. Great peice.
Most of all though, that lounger out on the deck looks comfy as hell. I can see myself siting on that chair with a beer in my hand just watching the world go by which tells me youve definatly got something going in this one. Great peice.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Concept bedroom.
Tibs uses C 4D

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Concept bedroom.
Thanks for answering that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, I don't really have much time to browse the forum these day's.
But yes I use Cinema 4D for this.
But yes I use Cinema 4D for this.
...
Concept bedroom.
Wow Tibs! The final image has come so far from your first venturings. The artwork on the wall looks amazing, your attention to detail is the same; the reflection of the painting on the door frame, the green around the door that matches the wall, the realistic folds and creases on the duvet; thats wicked, well done =)







