Harrison Lake East
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Harrison Lake East
<r>I didn't get any pictures that really "wowed" me, but here are some decent ones. These were taken along the fire service road on the east side of Harrison Lake, BC.[attachment=2010:attachment][attachment=2015:attachment][attachment=2014:attachment]</r>

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Harrison Lake East
...these... DIDNT wow you? /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Last edited by Vercz on Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harrison Lake East
They're all really good... I like the second one the best. Reminds me of my "Happy Place" /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Harrison Lake East
thanks you two /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I was meaning more in regards to the photos, vercz. Sometimes I take a photo that is just "wow" ... I didn't feel that with anything I took today. In my opinion, they're just ordinary.
I was meaning more in regards to the photos, vercz. Sometimes I take a photo that is just "wow" ... I didn't feel that with anything I took today. In my opinion, they're just ordinary.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]



