Harrison Lake East

Photography Gallery

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Harrison Lake East

Post by Tami »

<r>I didn't get any pictures that really "wowed" me, but here are some decent ones. These were taken along the fire service road on the east side of Harrison Lake, BC.
harrison1.jpg
[attachment=2010:attachment]
harrison3.jpg
[attachment=2015:attachment]
harrison5.jpg
[attachment=2014:attachment]</r>
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Harrison Lake East

Post by Vercz »

...these... DIDNT wow you? /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Last edited by Vercz on Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Harrison Lake East

Post by Josh »

They're all really good... I like the second one the best. Reminds me of my "Happy Place" /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Harrison Lake East

Post by Tami »

thanks you two /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I was meaning more in regards to the photos, vercz. Sometimes I take a photo that is just "wow" ... I didn't feel that with anything I took today. In my opinion, they're just ordinary.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Post Reply

Return to “The Darkroom”