Interior W.I.P.
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Interior W.I.P.
Hey guys/girls,
I started a new project a while ago to model and render a nice looking concept interior. I will post some updates here and explain the lighting in the tutorial section. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
I am currently trying to get a nice feel to the whole picture /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I started a new project a while ago to model and render a nice looking concept interior. I will post some updates here and explain the lighting in the tutorial section. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
I am currently trying to get a nice feel to the whole picture /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
...
Interior W.I.P.
very nice tibs, your skills have come far /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Interior W.I.P.
How did you make the painting which is hanging on the wall? Was that done in C4D as well?

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Interior W.I.P.
The painting is a simple cube object with a selection and a pic I got from the net /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
Interior W.I.P.
Small Friendly Critique coming;
@Outside; It needs a little work...I think you're using a sky object from C4D.. Maybe find a picture of the outdoors off of google or create a scene to put there instead of just the normal sky object. The room kind of looks like it is floating in the middle of no where /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
@Stairs; Under the stairs is a little bit dark..Maybe brighten it up a bit with an omni or something with a small brightness amount.
No way am I saying these are good critiques, but it's just what I see in the render (last one) anyway. I can't wait to see this interior finished...Ever heard of Maxwell render? I'm sure you have; Consider getting a trial of that (assuming there is one) and try lighting your scene with that...I'd like to see how realistic this scene could get /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Very well done, Tibs. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
@Outside; It needs a little work...I think you're using a sky object from C4D.. Maybe find a picture of the outdoors off of google or create a scene to put there instead of just the normal sky object. The room kind of looks like it is floating in the middle of no where /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
@Stairs; Under the stairs is a little bit dark..Maybe brighten it up a bit with an omni or something with a small brightness amount.
No way am I saying these are good critiques, but it's just what I see in the render (last one) anyway. I can't wait to see this interior finished...Ever heard of Maxwell render? I'm sure you have; Consider getting a trial of that (assuming there is one) and try lighting your scene with that...I'd like to see how realistic this scene could get /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Very well done, Tibs. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Interior W.I.P.
[quote name='Tibs' post='32158' date='Mar 6 2006, 09:43 AM']The painting is a simple cube object with a selection and a pic I got from the net /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]
cheat0r lol
*runs away*
cheat0r lol
*runs away*

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Interior W.I.P.
Wow, those are really good lookin. Im currently learning maya right now (although im not very good at it), and I think the rendering on those look great. What program did you use to make them?

Interior W.I.P.
He's our Cinema 4D guru, PaddyB /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Interior W.I.P.
@ Dren : i'm not using a sky object /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> it's just a plane behind the window. And it's normally dark under stairs isn't it?
@ Everyone : thanks for the great comments, here's an update.
@ Everyone : thanks for the great comments, here's an update.
...
Interior W.I.P.
Is that the executive lounge at KN HQ? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Interior W.I.P.
In my opinion the green circle things below those objects are too bright and don't fit in with the scene very well. Also maybe make a light glassy effect for the window where you see the snow and finally maybe make those 'table' like squares abit less glossy. Thats about it, at first I didn't notice what you changed, but I see its the lighting, the new update is much better, keep working on it, it very good.

Interior W.I.P.
FINAL RENDER, took my machien 3hours and 45 min. to render out so I hope you like it.
...
Interior W.I.P.
Ah...the verticle blinds add a nice touch. Well done.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Interior W.I.P.
I agree with Josh, the vertical blinds look alot better than the scene you had in the window before, and the area rug texture looks very realistic. Very well done, Tibs. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Interior W.I.P.
ahh the things you -cant- do with a set of vertical blinds /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
very nice work tibs, i love the contrasts youve made in it, with the black and white... looks very artsy /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
very nice work tibs, i love the contrasts youve made in it, with the black and white... looks very artsy /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Interior W.I.P.
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> Wow, very nice. I honestly can't see ANYTHING wrong with it... /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />





