Hello
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Hello
Hello Mopar2Ya! Welcome to KillaGraphix!
I'm sure you will learn a lot here, we have a bunch of photoshop tutorials located [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/PhotoShop-f199.html"]here[/url]. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> If you have any questions about anything in Photoshop, go ahead and post the question in [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/2D-Graphics-f33.html"]our 2D section[/url] of the board where you can get help on just about anything you need with Photoshop.
I can't wait to see some of your work!
I'm sure you will learn a lot here, we have a bunch of photoshop tutorials located [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/PhotoShop-f199.html"]here[/url]. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> If you have any questions about anything in Photoshop, go ahead and post the question in [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/2D-Graphics-f33.html"]our 2D section[/url] of the board where you can get help on just about anything you need with Photoshop.
I can't wait to see some of your work!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Hello
Hi there /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who can help you out. Don't be afraid to ask.
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who can help you out. Don't be afraid to ask.
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
Hello
Welcome to KillaGraphix, Mopar /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I see you've already met some of the animals /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I see you've already met some of the animals /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]




