Hello

A Place For New Members To Say Hi

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Mopar2Ya
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:37 am

Hello

Post by Mopar2Ya »

Hi Everyone Mopar2Ya here. I hope to learn alot from Everyone here.Im new to Photoshop. And I hope to get to know alot of new friends here.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Hello

Post by Josh »

Hello Mopar2Ya! Welcome to KillaGraphix!

I'm sure you will learn a lot here, we have a bunch of photoshop tutorials located [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/PhotoShop-f199.html"]here[/url]. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> If you have any questions about anything in Photoshop, go ahead and post the question in [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/2D-Graphics-f33.html"]our 2D section[/url] of the board where you can get help on just about anything you need with Photoshop.

I can't wait to see some of your work!
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Hello

Post by Tibs »

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> Hope you enjoy your stay here /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Hello

Post by Scott »

Hi there /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who can help you out. Don't be afraid to ask.

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello

Post by Tami »

Welcome to KillaGraphix, Mopar /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I see you've already met some of the animals /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Mopar2Ya
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:37 am

Hello

Post by Mopar2Ya »

LMAO And You have them well trained. Thanks Everyone.
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Hello

Post by Vercz »

well yes, they are well trained... as for me though... /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />


welcome to killagraphix (again) hope you enjoy your stay /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”