KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Sylo-X- »

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/killaNESSdontake.png"]BACKGROUND1[/url]

I like it, Dunno bout the rest of ya
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
radar
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by radar »

What'd you do to create the background?
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Tami »

oooooooooooooooo purdy work, sylo

Can I steal that for freeware downloads?
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Brock
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Brock »

Hey Sylo-X-,
That's some pretty cool work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I might have a better look when I get home but I'll be pushing it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> School as 400Mbps connection /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Josh »

o0, I like.. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Endo »

Neat effect Sylo, nice work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Scott »

I really like the colour /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Good work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

/offtopic2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(off)' />

Dren....I do happen to like that idea /offtopic2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(off)' />
Last edited by Scott on Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adrasteia
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:13 am

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Adrasteia »

very nice sylo.......i guess you like blue huh? lol
was that done using a hair brush?
nem
Image
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Sylo-X- »

That was all done in Photoshop with a new brushset i found. Ill give a link to the brushes and the creater later but now i have to go to work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Tibs »

Nice one there, amazing you just used ps for that /spoton.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y1)' />
...
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Sylo-X- »

Okay heres a link to the brushes and the creator

[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20961468/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20961468/[/url]

Ada-you can all use the background however you want.
Everyone else- Thanks for the comments =)
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Kretz
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:26 am

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!

Post by Kretz »

Realy great one...
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”