KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/killaNESSdontake.png"]BACKGROUND1[/url]
I like it, Dunno bout the rest of ya
I like it, Dunno bout the rest of ya
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
What'd you do to create the background?
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
oooooooooooooooo purdy work, sylo
Can I steal that for freeware downloads?
Can I steal that for freeware downloads?

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
Hey Sylo-X-,
That's some pretty cool work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I might have a better look when I get home but I'll be pushing it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> School as 400Mbps connection /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
That's some pretty cool work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I might have a better look when I get home but I'll be pushing it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> School as 400Mbps connection /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
o0, I like.. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
Neat effect Sylo, nice work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
I really like the colour /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />
Good work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
/offtopic2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(off)' />
Dren....I do happen to like that idea /offtopic2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(off)' />
Good work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
/offtopic2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(off)' />
Dren....I do happen to like that idea /offtopic2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(off)' />
Last edited by Scott on Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
very nice sylo.......i guess you like blue huh? lol
was that done using a hair brush?
nem
was that done using a hair brush?
nem

KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
That was all done in Photoshop with a new brushset i found. Ill give a link to the brushes and the creater later but now i have to go to work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
Nice one there, amazing you just used ps for that /spoton.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y1)' />
...
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
Okay heres a link to the brushes and the creator
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20961468/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20961468/[/url]
Ada-you can all use the background however you want.
Everyone else- Thanks for the comments =)
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20961468/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20961468/[/url]
Ada-you can all use the background however you want.
Everyone else- Thanks for the comments =)
KillaNet Background...AWSOME!
Realy great one...




