[url="http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjosh.killagraphix.com%2Fmain.css&usermedium=all"]http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validat...&usermedium=all[/url]
Take a look there and plz do tell me what I have to do to fix this thing lol- I'm stumped /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
More help plz lol... Validating CSS
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
More help plz lol... Validating CSS
Last edited by Josh on Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
More help plz lol... Validating CSS
Go to Line 67, in the #maincontent id:
Change it to this:
When using the just the plain "font:" command, you need to keep it in the proper syntax order. Its easier to just use the seperate font-family, font-size etc.
Code: Select all
Font: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;Code: Select all
font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;More help plz lol... Validating CSS
Thanks trin! (I forgot about this thread I made :$)
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

