More help plz lol... Validating CSS

Get Help With All Aspects of Web Design & Design Software

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

More help plz lol... Validating CSS

Post by Josh »

[url="http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjosh.killagraphix.com%2Fmain.css&usermedium=all"]http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validat...&usermedium=all[/url]

Take a look there and plz do tell me what I have to do to fix this thing lol- I'm stumped /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Last edited by Josh on Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Trinity
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 am

More help plz lol... Validating CSS

Post by Trinity »

Go to Line 67, in the #maincontent id:

Code: Select all

Font: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
Change it to this:

Code: Select all

font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
When using the just the plain "font:" command, you need to keep it in the proper syntax order. Its easier to just use the seperate font-family, font-size etc.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

More help plz lol... Validating CSS

Post by Josh »

Thanks trin! (I forgot about this thread I made :$)
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Web Design Principles”