For Josh
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
For Josh
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/joshfriends.jpg[/img]
I know it's really hard at times like this to keep a positive outlook on life, but know that we all care about you and are here for you whenever you need us.
exile & Adaera
I know it's really hard at times like this to keep a positive outlook on life, but know that we all care about you and are here for you whenever you need us.
exile & Adaera
Last edited by Tami on Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
For Josh
I'm sorry Josh, I really am lost for words. all the best
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
For Josh
Thank you everyone.. I sorta feel lost right now so yea. All I can do is just go through with this one step at a time with the help & support from my friends at school.
Last edited by Josh on Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Mask_of_Dionysus
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
For Josh
Josh, I know your loss all to well
No words can make you feel a whole lot better, I'm afraid
So, open your arms.....I'm giving you a BIG love-hug
Mask of Dionysus
Joseph
No words can make you feel a whole lot better, I'm afraid
So, open your arms.....I'm giving you a BIG love-hug
Mask of Dionysus
Joseph
For Josh
I decided not to let everyone know about this, plus I hate seeing it.
Thank you for your support everyone.
~Josh
Thank you for your support everyone.
~Josh
Last edited by Josh on Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
For Josh
*offers support (sook)
it's always here for when you need it
it's always here for when you need it
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
For Josh
[quote name='Wingx' date='Oct 13 2004, 10:11 AM']i honestly dunno what's going on and I dun think it's any of my bussiness, but just to let ya know.. i'm always here if ya wanna talk
[right][post="11465"][/post][/right][/quote]
/unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> Uhh I'm In the samed Boat as Wingx so i have no clue whats going on But I'll be around if you need some support even though I dont know what kind of support to givebut You will get some if ever you should need it..
[right][post="11465"][/post][/right][/quote]
/unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> Uhh I'm In the samed Boat as Wingx so i have no clue whats going on But I'll be around if you need some support even though I dont know what kind of support to givebut You will get some if ever you should need it..
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Josh
o0o0o0o0o once again, i'm here for you.. I really really really know what you feel right now.. how, I don't wanna say in here. just know, i can help u, sumthin similar happened to me a year ago
(btw, i know what's going on now)
(btw, i know what's going on now)
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
For Josh
I love my KG family /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
For Josh
/blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> We love you too Josh
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
For Josh
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Just take good care of yourself k mate.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.






