For Josh

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

For Josh

Post by Tami »

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/joshfriends.jpg[/img]


I know it's really hard at times like this to keep a positive outlook on life, but know that we all care about you and are here for you whenever you need us.

exile & Adaera
Last edited by Tami on Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Michael
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

For Josh

Post by Michael »

im all with it
Image
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

For Josh

Post by ner0 »

I'm sorry Josh, I really am lost for words. all the best
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

For Josh

Post by Josh »

Thank you everyone.. I sorta feel lost right now so yea. All I can do is just go through with this one step at a time with the help & support from my friends at school.
Last edited by Josh on Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Mask_of_Dionysus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

For Josh

Post by Mask_of_Dionysus »

Josh, I know your loss all to well
No words can make you feel a whole lot better, I'm afraid
So, open your arms.....I'm giving you a BIG love-hug

Mask of Dionysus
Joseph
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

For Josh

Post by Josh »

I decided not to let everyone know about this, plus I hate seeing it.

Thank you for your support everyone.
~Josh
Last edited by Josh on Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Shydragonchic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am

For Josh

Post by Shydragonchic »

Big hugs josh...I'm here if you need a shoulder ok
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

For Josh

Post by Scott »

Sorry to hear about this josh, remember we're here if you need support.
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

For Josh

Post by Wingx »

i honestly dunno what's going on and I dun think it's any of my bussiness, but just to let ya know.. i'm always here if ya wanna talk
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

For Josh

Post by Jim »

*offers support (sook)

it's always here for when you need it
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Skidz`Crew
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

For Josh

Post by Skidz`Crew »

[quote name='Wingx' date='Oct 13 2004, 10:11 AM']i honestly dunno what's going on and I dun think it's any of my bussiness, but just to let ya know.. i'm always here if ya wanna talk
[right][post="11465"][/post][/right][/quote]
/unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> Uhh I'm In the samed Boat as Wingx so i have no clue whats going on But I'll be around if you need some support even though I dont know what kind of support to givebut You will get some if ever you should need it..
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

ImageImage
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

For Josh

Post by Wingx »

o0o0o0o0o once again, i'm here for you.. I really really really know what you feel right now.. how, I don't wanna say in here. just know, i can help u, sumthin similar happened to me a year ago
(btw, i know what's going on now)
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

For Josh

Post by Josh »

I love my KG family /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

For Josh

Post by Jim »

/blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> We love you too Josh
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Trinity
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 am

For Josh

Post by Trinity »

Somewhat belated but heartfelt condolences Josh, we're hear for you bro.
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

For Josh

Post by RuffRyders »

/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Just take good care of yourself k mate.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”