Another Hello To Everyone
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Another Hello To Everyone
"Nooo...not another new person!" I hear you say.
Afraid so! I was told to post to make up with you all because I registered twice here (didn't intend to - Gmail doesn't seem to be working at the moment, so I registered using my other address too)
So..hey. I'm from Central Scotland, currently in 5th year at high school.
Anyway, I was also told to post one of the graphics I've done because I was bored, using Photoshop..so here you all are. Any comments welcome.
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=164"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?a...&cmd=si&img=164[/url]
I tend to do things on a by request basis for the forum I moderate, as I don't have much time to do things "just cos".
Anyway, that's me! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
D
Afraid so! I was told to post to make up with you all because I registered twice here (didn't intend to - Gmail doesn't seem to be working at the moment, so I registered using my other address too)
So..hey. I'm from Central Scotland, currently in 5th year at high school.
Anyway, I was also told to post one of the graphics I've done because I was bored, using Photoshop..so here you all are. Any comments welcome.
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=164"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?a...&cmd=si&img=164[/url]
I tend to do things on a by request basis for the forum I moderate, as I don't have much time to do things "just cos".
Anyway, that's me! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
D
Another Hello To Everyone
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> Who are you?
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> nice to see you finally join /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />, now, we want more piccys!
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> nice to see you finally join /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />, now, we want more piccys!
Another Hello To Everyone
Yup..you finally brought me over to the dark side /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
Another pic? That can be arranged.. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=166"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?a...&cmd=si&img=166[/url]
Another pic? That can be arranged.. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=166"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?a...&cmd=si&img=166[/url]
Another Hello To Everyone
Welcome to the KillaGraphix forum, Dream; you've posted some nice work, and we look forward to seeing more from you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Another Hello To Everyone
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> Welcome xDreamx
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Another Hello To Everyone
Hey you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
* Note : watch out for Ad and Exile /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
* Runs like hell /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
* Note : watch out for Ad and Exile /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
* Runs like hell /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
...
Another Hello To Everyone
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> you get back here

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Another Hello To Everyone
.. /Sugar.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sugar)' />
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> xDreamx =)
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> xDreamx =)
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Another Hello To Everyone
Welcome to kg xdreamx. Looking at your images i think you would do great in this weeks [url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showforum=106"]Banner Competition[/url].
The theme this week is space... ill look forward to your entry /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
The theme this week is space... ill look forward to your entry /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Another Hello To Everyone
err...mobes, ya dont have to spam kg...AT kg /Doh1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(doh)' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Another Hello To Everyone
Sorry, ill stop trying to get members to participate in the banner comp then.
Another Hello To Everyone
awww come on..ya know i didnt mean it like that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Another Hello To Everyone
* quietly come's back /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
...



