Another Hello To Everyone

A Place For New Members To Say Hi

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
xDreamx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:46 am

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by xDreamx »

"Nooo...not another new person!" I hear you say.

Afraid so! I was told to post to make up with you all because I registered twice here (didn't intend to - Gmail doesn't seem to be working at the moment, so I registered using my other address too)

So..hey. I'm from Central Scotland, currently in 5th year at high school.

Anyway, I was also told to post one of the graphics I've done because I was bored, using Photoshop..so here you all are. Any comments welcome.

[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=164"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?a...&cmd=si&img=164[/url]

I tend to do things on a by request basis for the forum I moderate, as I don't have much time to do things "just cos".

Anyway, that's me! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

D
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by Scott »

/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> Who are you?

/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> nice to see you finally join /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />, now, we want more piccys!
xDreamx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:46 am

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by xDreamx »

Yup..you finally brought me over to the dark side /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />

Another pic? That can be arranged.. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=166"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?a...&cmd=si&img=166[/url]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by Tami »

Welcome to the KillaGraphix forum, Dream; you've posted some nice work, and we look forward to seeing more from you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by Jim »

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> Welcome xDreamx
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by Tibs »

Hey you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


* Note : watch out for Ad and Exile /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />

* Runs like hell /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
...
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by Tami »

/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> you get back here
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by Vercz »

.. /Sugar.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sugar)' />



/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> xDreamx =)
Image

Image
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by mobil1_oils »

Welcome to kg xdreamx. Looking at your images i think you would do great in this weeks [url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showforum=106"]Banner Competition[/url].

The theme this week is space... ill look forward to your entry /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by Vercz »

err...mobes, ya dont have to spam kg...AT kg /Doh1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(doh)' />
Image

Image
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by mobil1_oils »

Sorry, ill stop trying to get members to participate in the banner comp then.
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by Vercz »

awww come on..ya know i didnt mean it like that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

Image
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Another Hello To Everyone

Post by Tibs »

* quietly come's back /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
...
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”