<t>[quote name='Sylo-X-' post='33946' date='Jul 1 2006, 03:15 AM']Yeah i have trouble finding stuff that would be good to model. I dont want to model a pen or a pencil yet cause to tell you the truth i dont know where to start.[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Start anywhere. Just pick a spot and start there ...
Search found 34 matches
- Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:19 am
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Sylo's Cinema 4D Junk
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1854
- Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:40 am
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Sylo's Cinema 4D Junk
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1854
Sylo's Cinema 4D Junk
<t>It's funny.. cus I'm better at lighting/texturing than I am with at modelling.<br/>
<br/>
Yeah, water is said to be THE most difficult thing to make realistic in 3d. So don't worry too much about it. I can't get it to look right.. it's so hard to get the reflection/transperancy/refractions to ...
<br/>
Yeah, water is said to be THE most difficult thing to make realistic in 3d. So don't worry too much about it. I can't get it to look right.. it's so hard to get the reflection/transperancy/refractions to ...
- Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:36 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120925
The Never-Ending Thread
[quote name='R4PTOR' post='33929' date='Jun 30 2006, 06:54 PM']/whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />[/quote]
/animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' />
/animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' />
- Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:54 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120925
The Never-Ending Thread
<r>[quote name='mobil1_oils' post='12018' date='Oct 23 2004, 09:56 PM']<B><s>[b]</s><I><s>[i]</s><COLOR color="gray"><s>[color="gray"]</s><FONT font="tahoma"><s>[font="tahoma"]</s><SIZE size="7"><s>[size=7]</s>The never-ending quote<e>[/size]</e></SIZE><br/>
... quote me!!!!!!! </FONT></COLOR></I><e ...
... quote me!!!!!!! </FONT></COLOR></I><e ...
- Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:53 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Misc. Screenshots
- Replies: 57
- Views: 12224
Misc. Screenshots
[quote name='Vercz' post='33909' date='Jun 29 2006, 03:33 PM']is that the dude from 36 crazyfists?[/quote]
I don't know.. I just found the image on Deviantart and used it as my desktop.
I don't know.. I just found the image on Deviantart and used it as my desktop.
- Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:03 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Misc. Screenshots
- Replies: 57
- Views: 12224
Misc. Screenshots
<t>Tis my screenshot o' top of desk. /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> <br/>
<br/>
[url="http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktop296069te.jpg"][img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3571/desktop296069te.th.jpg[/img][/url]<br/>
<br/>
Yes it is a huge res and yes there are no ...
<br/>
[url="http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktop296069te.jpg"][img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3571/desktop296069te.th.jpg[/img][/url]<br/>
<br/>
Yes it is a huge res and yes there are no ...
- Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:44 pm
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120925
The Never-Ending Thread
<t>[quote]i live it to the matter<br/>
want it to be better<br/>
i can only fake it<br/>
when i'm sitting naked<br/>
on the floor i wonder what i would be doing<br/>
if there weren't 4 walls<br/>
<br/>
i'm sitting in the box and watching it all talk<br/>
and making all my minds up is it finally ...
want it to be better<br/>
i can only fake it<br/>
when i'm sitting naked<br/>
on the floor i wonder what i would be doing<br/>
if there weren't 4 walls<br/>
<br/>
i'm sitting in the box and watching it all talk<br/>
and making all my minds up is it finally ...
- Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:38 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: IMVU
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1496
IMVU
Most probably Maya, most of the larger companie's use that and the really good modelling courses (that also cost alot!!) are for Maya.. so I'd suggest learning that.
- Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:32 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 62 Vote
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1501
Wallpaper Competition 62 Vote
Ah ok, didn't know he won the last one.
- Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:38 am
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: [3DSMAX] Chess Pieces
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1262
[3DSMAX] Chess Pieces
Traitor!
C4D forever.
I used to use max then switched to C4D. I found it much easier to use. Your model's are good, only thing I don't like is the pawn looks a bit odd near the top just under to ball on top.
C4D forever.
I used to use max then switched to C4D. I found it much easier to use. Your model's are good, only thing I don't like is the pawn looks a bit odd near the top just under to ball on top.
- Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:31 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 62 Vote
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1501
Wallpaper Competition 62 Vote
uhm.. to@d's entry isn't there, any reason for that?
- Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:24 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 86
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3683
Banner Competition 86
[quote name='Scott' post='33793' date='Jun 23 2006, 03:05 AM']Dren, she's a witch, your ideas will never be safe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />[/quote]
lol. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
lol. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:38 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 86
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3683
Banner Competition 86
Looking good so far guy's.. dunno if I will enter a banner considering I'm not allowed to win again.
- Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:00 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday R4ptor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 908
Happy Birthday R4ptor
lol, thanks guys. Only just noticed this here... you're not getting my sugar.
- Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:28 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Concept Bathroom.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1593
Concept Bathroom.
Pretty cool looking.
- Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:27 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 86
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3683
Banner Competition 86
Umm, holy crap I won.. lol, thanks all.
Ok, theme.. How about computer's? Anything to do with computer's. You can have a pic of one or anything as long as it is related to a computer in some way.
Ok, theme.. How about computer's? Anything to do with computer's. You can have a pic of one or anything as long as it is related to a computer in some way.
- Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:19 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 85
- Replies: 29
- Views: 5060
Banner Competition 85
<t>[quote name='to@ds' post='33688' date='Jun 18 2006, 12:41 PM']It says the competition is being held open another week so people can finish their entries.[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
See, now I personally don't think that is a good idea. Weekly (or anything else) competitions are held for a certain time ...
<br/>
See, now I personally don't think that is a good idea. Weekly (or anything else) competitions are held for a certain time ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:32 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 85
- Replies: 29
- Views: 5060
Banner Competition 85
Ok, so that mean's what? That doesn't show anything being done about this...
- Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:35 am
- Forum: Security
- Topic: New Windows Vista Security Feature
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2447
New Windows Vista Security Feature
<t>I think the whole UAC thing is quite stupid. Not so much the idea - but the way they are implementing it. Like.. Dialogue boxes? My mother (for example) always calls me to the computer when there is almost any dialogue box asking if she wants it to do something. This uac system will just confuse ...
- Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:28 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 85
- Replies: 29
- Views: 5060
Banner Competition 85
umm... isn't this contest over?
- Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:44 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: My New Portfolio Site
- Replies: 35
- Views: 4364
My New Portfolio Site
I like this one alot more, however the choice of text is quite poor in my oppinion. That's the only thing I don't like, the rest is really good. Best one so far. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:18 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 85
- Replies: 29
- Views: 5060
Banner Competition 85
Basically got an image via google image search then photoshopped the crap out of it. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
My entry...
My entry...
- Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:05 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: My New Portfolio Site
- Replies: 35
- Views: 4364
My New Portfolio Site
Only thing I don't like is the top banner, not that there is anything wrong with it. That's just personal taste. Everything else is really good.
- Tue May 16, 2006 12:19 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Vynl Logo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1129
Vynl Logo
I'd say make it a little bit less shiny and maybe even a little bit darker.
- Wed May 10, 2006 5:59 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: BOOM!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2985
BOOM!
Must say I have made a few sparkler "bombs"... Great fun.
- Tue May 09, 2006 8:39 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Honda Civic EG6
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1713
Honda Civic EG6
Yeah, I must admit I do need alot more practice with placing poly's... I think I might start over.. Mainly because I'm not happy with it so far.. and it seems like a waste of time to continue doing it... I don't know.. Probably will just finish it and start a different car.
- Tue May 09, 2006 1:16 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Honda Civic EG6
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1713
Honda Civic EG6
Oops, sure thing. Here it is.
- Sun May 07, 2006 11:05 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Honda Civic EG6
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1713
Honda Civic EG6
Cinema 4D, might try and get a copy of Maya just to check it out..
- Sun May 07, 2006 2:18 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Honda Civic EG6
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1713
Honda Civic EG6
Wireframe makes it look nasty... lol, Here you go anyway.
- Sun May 07, 2006 5:44 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Honda Civic EG6
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1713
Honda Civic EG6
<t>I really have no clue about car's, lol. I just want to learn how to model them. So here's my WiP images so far.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/124/f/c/EG6_WiP_2_by_R4PTOR_89.jpg"]First WiP[/url]<br/>
<br/>
What the model currently looks like:<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://ic1 ...
<br/>
[url="http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/124/f/c/EG6_WiP_2_by_R4PTOR_89.jpg"]First WiP[/url]<br/>
<br/>
What the model currently looks like:<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://ic1 ...
- Sun May 07, 2006 5:29 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Interior W.I.P.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2235
Interior W.I.P.
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> Wow, very nice. I honestly can't see ANYTHING wrong with it... /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Sun May 07, 2006 5:26 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Concept bedroom.
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3520
Concept bedroom.
That is really nice, I love how you have modelled the blanket. Are you going for a realistic look or just trying to get the design out? It looks great, but not that realistic. The lighting seems a tad bit off, perhaps not enough light coming in from outside?
- Sun May 07, 2006 3:20 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New here.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1647
New here.
Thanks for the welcome, and there will be plenty more to come. Currently working on modelling a car. /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> So that's been keeping me kind of busy.
- Sun May 07, 2006 3:10 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New here.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1647
New here.
Found this place after looking up some c4d tutorials on P2L. I should be staying active here for quite a long time to come. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
If anyone want's to check out any of my "art" go to [url="http://r4ptor-89.deviantart.com/"]HERE[/url].
If anyone want's to check out any of my "art" go to [url="http://r4ptor-89.deviantart.com/"]HERE[/url].