Search found 57 matches

by Super Mario
Mon May 08, 2006 10:48 pm
Forum: PlayStation
Topic: Sony Offers Peek At PS3
Replies: 6
Views: 1763

Sony Offers Peek At PS3

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>The PS3 Is actually going to come in 2 prices. The 20 GB hard drive will be $499 and the 60 GB hard drive will cost $599. The reason for the steep prices is to cover the upgrade to blu-ray. I've also heard a rumor that because of blu-ray, video game rentals will nto ...
by Super Mario
Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:28 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Reveals "Revolution" Was A Code Name
Replies: 12
Views: 2313

Nintendo Reveals "Revolution" Was A Code Name

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>Now about Wii. I think Revolution would have been a much better name, but what ya gonna do? Atfirst I thought Wii was a rather stupid name, but after reading their explanation for it ont he site, I think it makes a lot of sence. Plus it let's me say thing like "Wii ...
by Super Mario
Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:46 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Almost got to play a DS! :O
Replies: 19
Views: 3310

Almost got to play a DS! :O

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>You say I'm one acting like a child and you're being the mature one, yet when your oppinoins are questioned, you (like others I've met) can't back up your oppinoins in any way and simply have to hide behind your powers. I'm pretty sure that's the biggest sign a power ...
by Super Mario
Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:42 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Almost got to play a DS! :O
Replies: 19
Views: 3310

Almost got to play a DS! :O

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Did ya think you could escape me forever? I've read what Nightstorm said and either you're just making up BS because you hate the DS for no reason, or you seriously have no hand eye cordination. For one thing, the Stylus (Not pen, genius) does actually stay in its ...
by Super Mario
Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:52 am
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: DS More Like PSP
Replies: 1
Views: 1072

DS More Like PSP

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>For people like me who are sick of people going on and on and on about how the PSP is SO awesome just because it does more than just play video games, the people of AR (Action Replay) have come up with a solution. The <I><s>[i]</s>MAX Media Player<e>[/i]</e></I> will ...
by Super Mario
Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:23 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolutions Real Name Still Unknown
Replies: 6
Views: 1324

Nintendo Revolutions Real Name Still Unknown

[color="#FF0000"]No, cause that's not a possibility. Why don't you leave your NES Playstation 2 stuff in that topic?[/color]
by Super Mario
Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:12 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Before The Revolution
Replies: 4
Views: 1155

Nintendo Before The Revolution

[color="#FF0000"]Meh, I'm in no rush. besides, I don't feel liek condesning my 5 page report into a short article. I'll pass. But 1 simple name: Ralph Baer.[/color]
by Super Mario
Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:10 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolutions Real Name Still Unknown
Replies: 6
Views: 1324

Nintendo Revolutions Real Name Still Unknown

[color="#FF0000"]As long as it's a good system and works, who cares about the name?[/color]
by Super Mario
Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:21 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Before The Revolution
Replies: 4
Views: 1155

Nintendo Before The Revolution

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>Heh, why don't I add in more stuff in I did a college research paper on the history of video games. To bring in more details about the history of Nintendo. Nintendo started off making playing cards. They decided to switch over to making western playing cards as well ...
by Super Mario
Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:27 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?
Replies: 17
Views: 2254

Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?

<r>[quote name='Dren' post='2405' date='Mar 13 2006, 08:38 AM']lol Tech. Curiosity killed the kitty cat! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> Don't be the kitty Tech! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> <LIST><s>[list]</s>
<LI><s>[*]</s>They're not releasing any information on (I think ...
by Super Mario
Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:22 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?
Replies: 17
Views: 2254

Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>I ment mroe like what exactly is it about the administration that you don't like, what is it that they do that you don't like, what is it that they don't do that you don't like. That sort of stuff. I mean, you said the admisntration you don't like, well why don't you ...
by Super Mario
Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:53 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?
Replies: 17
Views: 2254

Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?

[color="#FF0000"]Care to go into more detail?[/color]
by Super Mario
Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:47 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?
Replies: 17
Views: 2254

Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>I let people have their own oppinoins, Dren, but I should aslo be allowed to have mine, correct? I hat eto rant all the time, but I just get bad vibes from being here and I can name various reasons for it and most of them have nothing to do with Nintendo. But getting ...
by Super Mario
Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:26 pm
Forum: XBox
Topic: Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend - Update!
Replies: 16
Views: 1923

Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend - Update!

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>That's a question I don't think anyone will ever be able to answer. But by charging for a subscription for X-box live, do they not make back what they lost and then some? For everyone that buys their system and pays for the subscription, do they not eventually mke up ...
by Super Mario
Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:39 pm
Forum: XBox
Topic: Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend - Update!
Replies: 16
Views: 1923

Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend - Update!

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>Good, because it makes me mad when people hide behind their powers like that. Now it's my turn, unlike you, I'm gonna prove you wrong without yelling and using the 1 thing you don't seem to have, Logic. Who cares if it's a marketing ploy? Well, no one really, but I ...
by Super Mario
Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:59 pm
Forum: XBox
Topic: Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend - Update!
Replies: 16
Views: 1923

Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend - Update!

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>They need to ACTUALLY do it before they can say that, and that doesn't prove anything. We all know it's just a marketing ploy. They want people to have a taste of the online play and get them to like it enough to actually upgrade so microsoft can feast on more money ...
by Super Mario
Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:18 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?
Replies: 17
Views: 2254

Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>Alright Dren, here is my responce to your "reason" for hating Nintendo. First of all, it upsets me, not because it's a reason to hate Nintendo, but it's an incredibly STUPID reason to hate any company. Now, why do I say it's a stupid reason? Well I dunno about you ...
by Super Mario
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:34 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?
Replies: 17
Views: 2254

Touch Screen, Could That Be the Revolution's Secret?

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Man, I can't tell you hold old the rumor for a "touch screen controller" is, that is actually one of the oldest rumors and I dunno which is wors,e it taking so long to get here or the fact it even was bothered to be put up. People even made concept controllers, such ...
by Super Mario
Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:13 am
Forum: XBox
Topic: Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend - Update!
Replies: 16
Views: 1923

Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend - Update!

<r>[color="#FF0000"]<B><s>[b]</s>There are 2 things I wanna point out. "Microsoft" and "Free", I don't think I've ever seen those two words in the same sentence. As for it coming soon, we'll have to wait and see about that. But I hope you all realize it's jsut a marketing ploy to get the silver ...
by Super Mario
Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:05 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo DS Lite Announced! - Updated!
Replies: 10
Views: 1228

Nintendo DS Lite Announced! - Updated!

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Go Nintendo: Yes! Dunno what your thinking about the whoel NOT thing there, Dren. Try looking at this from the compnies perspective, It's a way for them to make more money. The DS has to go down in price, but if they release a new and better version, then it gives ...
by Super Mario
Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:59 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo DS Hits 1 Million Sales In The UK
Replies: 1
Views: 697

Nintendo DS Hits 1 Million Sales In The UK

[color="#FF0000"]And I'm proud owner of 2 of those units and a copy of Mario Kart and Animal Crossing: Wild World! As for the price in American dollars: The DS Bundle Packs are about $150, the Games for about $40, and the DS itself is around $120[/color]
by Super Mario
Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:33 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Mario Kart DS
Replies: 4
Views: 1068

Mario Kart DS

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Yeah, it's hard to play on the bus, but you can't really count the bumps and turns because he is affected by them too. The friends, though, are just idiots. What this guy needs is to be schooled the old fashioned way, and there are drifts on any course cuz, I can ...
by Super Mario
Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:17 pm
Forum: All Action
Topic: True Crime: New York City
Replies: 0
Views: 630

True Crime: New York City

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Now I'm still working on mine (Actually, I haven't done a single mission, been having to much fun solving street crimes), so I really can't so much about it as far as details and story line go, but so far the storyline is nice. Although it's still someone close to ...
by Super Mario
Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:59 pm
Forum: FPS
Topic: Best FPS of all time?
Replies: 10
Views: 2197

Best FPS of all time?

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]I'm still attempting to liven up the place, so I've somewhat moved out of my Nintendo section to try and open up shop somewhere else in order to get this place a little more active! Look out! this area is going to hell now that I'm here. Anyways, I'm interested to ...
by Super Mario
Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:18 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: GameCube Mod Chip
Replies: 11
Views: 2066

GameCube Mod Chip

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]And I'm telling you to tell me something useful about this thing in normal terms. Playing games from all the regions, well AR let's ou do that and you don't have to tamper with anything. Adds extra media features? Like what? Store music on a memory card so if your ...
by Super Mario
Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:37 pm
Forum: XBox
Topic: X-box 360 Released too soon!
Replies: 10
Views: 1636

X-box 360 Released too soon!

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]I'm not saying they are perfect, I'm just saying they have more experience. Oh, and BTW, I would like to mention that the slim PS2 also had an issue witht he power cord and has recalled select models. Check the site for more info. And LAY OFF, Dren! I posted in here ...
by Super Mario
Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:25 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.
Replies: 5
Views: 1072

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

[color="#FF0000"]That's what you think, cuz. If I'm not mistaken, me and you ahve the exact same routers, and if I can get mine to work, I can get yours to work, it just takes a little programming, and not of the router, but of your DS.[/color]
by Super Mario
Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:29 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.
Replies: 5
Views: 1072

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Whoohoo! After weeks of waiting for it, I finally got my New Hot Rod REd DS with Mario Kart DS! My friend code is: 296413 076418 Just because I jsut now got it, don't think I'm a rookie, I've wasted plenty of people out there and I'm willing to take on a challenge ...
by Super Mario
Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:37 pm
Forum: XBox
Topic: X-box 360 Released too soon!
Replies: 10
Views: 1636

X-box 360 Released too soon!

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]All your doing right now is helping to prove my point, and where do you go off bringing up this whole system heating thing, I honestly don't know what the heck you were thinking. That's like, straight out of left field. But let's face it, Microsoft doesn't know what ...
by Super Mario
Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:07 pm
Forum: XBox
Topic: X-box 360 Released too soon!
Replies: 10
Views: 1636

X-box 360 Released too soon!

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]True but your comparing two very UNLIKE things, genius. MEchanical Fualts and Flops are NO WHERE near comparable. A Flop is when a product doesn't seel very well do to various reasons, Virtual Boy didn't sell well because of various reasons, mostly because it was ...
by Super Mario
Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:02 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: GameCube Mod Chip
Replies: 11
Views: 2066

GameCube Mod Chip

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Well duh this product isn't for me, and don't you tell me to be more open minded! I am just saying it's a waste of money because the general public has no idea what it is, what it does, or the point of it. Besides, I stick by Nintendo and wouldn't dare tamper with ...
by Super Mario
Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:51 pm
Forum: XBox
Topic: X-box 360 Released too soon!
Replies: 10
Views: 1636

X-box 360 Released too soon!

<r>[quote name='Tech' post='1932' date='Nov 28 2005, 06:00 PM'][font="Comic Sans Ms"]<SIZE size="3"><s>[size=3]</s>[color="#3333FF"]Microsoft Assures Users of Faulty Xbox 360s.<br/>
<br/>
( And lets Admit, The " Power cord " Issuse can happen to any company, Sony, Microsoft, even nintendo. )[/color ...
by Super Mario
Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:16 pm
Forum: XBox
Topic: X-box 360 Released too soon!
Replies: 10
Views: 1636

X-box 360 Released too soon!

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Well well well, here I am posting in the horride suX-box section about the 360, why? Well of course not because I got one, I'd never. However, for those of you thinking of buying one soon, WAIT! Because Microsoft was trying to push it to get the system out for the ...
by Super Mario
Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:14 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendogs is getting pretty popular!
Replies: 1
Views: 566

Nintendogs is getting pretty popular!

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Okay, well I dunno what that Translates to in price over in the American Dollar, but I'm pretty sure its around $40 for Nintendogs or Mario Kart DS, $120 for the Nintendo DS, and $165 for both the DS and a Game. A few thigns I would like to mention though. Nintendogs ...
by Super Mario
Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:00 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
Replies: 12
Views: 1955

Nintendo Revolution (Controller)

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]I hate to tell ya, but you don't have a choice about using the "wand", as you call it, or not. Yeah, you can plug a N64 control stick into the "wand" to play the N64 games as well as some of the other games, but people smacking eachother in the head are people who ...
by Super Mario
Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:27 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Parental Control System?
Replies: 21
Views: 2971

Parental Control System?

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Don't you /offtopic2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(off)' /> me! It flowed nicely with the ending of his post and also informative. Plus it is on topic with the fact that parents can help enforce that law using the Revolution's parental controls. So NEH on your off ...
by Super Mario
Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:03 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5226

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]LEt me help you out with how the Mario Kart DS Wifi conenction system works since i currently am barrowing my friend's to unlock stuff for him until I get my copy. Obviously you can't tell people yoru friend code until you have your copy of the game, that's jsut how ...
by Super Mario
Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:02 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: GameCube Mod Chip
Replies: 11
Views: 2066

GameCube Mod Chip

[color="#FF0000"]WOW! Soudns totally awesome! now why would I wanna pay about $60 for this thing when i didn't even understand 25% of what you just said? sounds like a waste of money to me.[/color]
by Super Mario
Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:57 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Parental Control System?
Replies: 21
Views: 2971

Parental Control System?

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Except in California, where the Govenator signed a bill to ban the sales of M games to People under the age of 18. The Govenator does not promote violence and never has. None of his movies had any violence at all, not T1, T2, or T3, not Eraser, or even Kindergarden ...
by Super Mario
Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:05 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5226

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Thanky ou Hyper Sonic, and that brigns me up to another point, which system had mroe games with a high replay values? Oh sure you can go and play the multiplayer in Halo or Halo 2 allt he time, but once you beat the 1P mode, that's kind of it. And in the Grand Theft ...
by Super Mario
Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:54 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Mario Kart DS
Replies: 4
Views: 1068

Mario Kart DS

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]I jsut tried it for the first time and I've been having a ton of fun with it! I've played people all across the globe and it's a lot of won, I've won 1 out of 3 races, the other two times I quit cause i thought the others downloaded a hack for the game somehow or my ...
by Super Mario
Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:03 pm
Forum: XBox
Topic: The Countdown Begins
Replies: 4
Views: 734

The Countdown Begins

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Might wanna be careful and wait a while for the demand to come down though, wait for a lowwer price or see if there are any problems with it cause it seems like Microsoft is really trying to push this out for the season. Don't want to get stuck with a lemon. You ...
by Super Mario
Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:30 am
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Parental Control System?
Replies: 21
Views: 2971

Parental Control System?

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Yeah, it can really restrict on kids. I used to have some friends that lived 3 doors down until they moved. Their parents were REALLY over protective. When they came over to my hosue and played Super Smash Bros on the N64, they were no longer allowed to come over and ...
by Super Mario
Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:42 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS
Replies: 10
Views: 1645

New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]I don't see how anything cons you into downloading this DS virus thing. I never heard of such a thing as downloading anything to the DS besides the games from another DS. So I don't know how wide spread this thing is, but I doubt it is really that big of a concern ...
by Super Mario
Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:51 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Parental Control System?
Replies: 21
Views: 2971

Parental Control System?

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Yes, that is a common misconsption about Nintendo. Most people think that it's geared towards the 5-10 year old range. WRONG! Nintendo focuses on EVERY Age Groupm unlike Microsoft and Sony who focus on the 15+ Age Group. Super Smash Bros, Soul Calibur, True Crime ...
by Super Mario
Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:38 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario 3
Replies: 0
Views: 491

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario 3

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Everyone's Favorite Itlatian Plumber is back in the 3rd version of the ALL-TIME best selling game. Most of the tips and hints in here apply to ALL the Versions (NES, All-Stars, GBA), however, there is a Hidden Power-up in the GBA Version. I'm sure everyone knows this ...
by Super Mario
Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:03 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS
Replies: 10
Views: 1645

New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]That may be. However, there is a completely different situation involved. It's like comparing a Car to a Slug. Besides that they move, they are completely different. The biggest difference of all is availability. How many people out there would honestly know how to ...
by Super Mario
Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:39 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Super Smash Brother Melee...
Replies: 2
Views: 696

Super Smash Brother Melee...

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]It is also a completely new game once you use your creativity. Listen up, owners of SSBM. If you have the game but it's collecting dust cause it's the same old thing every time... WRONG! Check out my website in my profile. There is a Melee Ideas page that has all ...
by Super Mario
Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:24 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS
Replies: 10
Views: 1645

New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]It is impossible to compare two things that are so totally different. Only an idiot would download something that shouldn't be. It's just common sense. The e-mail thing is different because it would be like saying if you use AOL then you shouldn't open any e-mails ...
by Super Mario
Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:36 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Super Mario Land 1 & 2
Replies: 0
Views: 526

Super Mario Land 1 & 2

<r><B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]In Super Mario Land, check EVERY warp pipe! I can't stress this enough, I'm still learnign secrets to this every day. You can't go down every one, but there are many you can go down. If there is nothing in it, check it, if there is a pirana plant in it, check it. If ...

Go to advanced search