Search found 10 matches
- Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:20 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Reinvented the Wheel
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1311
Reinvented the Wheel
not sure how to do chrome in PSP I use photoshop and for that I can do chrome. Nice wheeldesign there.
- Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:05 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1754
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
<t>I can't see them either ...........as far as a graphics tablet I have one but I draw differently using that than on paer so I usually scan a paper sketch and use that as a guidline when using a pen tool to draw the sketch in a graphic program. If you are thinking of getting a graphic tablet I ...
Alerts
interesting thanks for the heads up
- Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:02 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: WIP-Aradia
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1057
WIP-Aradia
thats awsome I would'nt mind turning one of her sketches into an ai and coloring it
- Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:50 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: WIP-Aradia
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1057
WIP-Aradia
That sounds very interesting btw who is jenna? She seems to be a pretty accomplished artist.
The Mask
Great poem lots of feeling there.
- Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:17 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: WIP-Aradia
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1057
WIP-Aradia
looks very good when you say"colored" does that mean it started as a b/w pic?
- Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:55 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Alien Skin Software Announces Eyecandy 5
- Replies: 3
- Views: 730
Alien Skin Software Announces Eyecandy 5
like all of Alien skins plug-ins the interface is great and easy to use a lot of presets are included and all are customizable for different effects
- Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:39 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Alien Skin Software Announces Eyecandy 5
- Replies: 3
- Views: 730
Alien Skin Software Announces Eyecandy 5
hi Adaera...........textures is a good plug-in for creating fin/feather/fur items to a gaphic I have tried it out.
- Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:35 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Weekly Poll July 6-12
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1953
Weekly Poll July 6-12
I voted flash because I like to design flash websites more possibilities than html