Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
well...ahh what the heck...
[url="http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/science.jpg"]http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/science.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/english.jpg"]http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/english.jpg[/url]
^^ that one...the top right pic is not my work...someone stole my book and draw all over it /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[url="http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/science.jpg"]http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/science.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/english.jpg"]http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/english.jpg[/url]
^^ that one...the top right pic is not my work...someone stole my book and draw all over it /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> I could post a picture of my jotter where i sit and draw, but all the mensions on it might overblow the profanity filter *moves away*
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
nice doodles, vercz....you need a tablet for your pc /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
lol...yeah, i want a tablet...now to a) get the money for one...or /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> convince the parents to buy me one...a is looking more promising... *sigh*
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Some nice sketches there, but only ones from English and Science? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. Comeone... there has to be some more, what about History? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. We all know no one actually LISTENS in History.
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
well yeah...my history book isnt as impressive though /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
[quote name='mobil1_oils' date='Apr 23 2004, 08:29 PM']Some nice sketches there, but only ones from English and Science? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. Comeone... there has to be some more, what about History? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. We all know no one actually LISTENS in History. [/quote]
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> I did
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> I did

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
last years class doesnt count /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
I listen in History. actually history and Physical Recreation are the only classes i listen in, show us you Maths Book!. Now theres a subject which is boring and is usually populated with overweight teachers who talk about why they have no money left on their credit card and how they government ripped them off and by how much.. etc etc [/rant]
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
na, my maths teacher is cool...she's like 26...and uhm...well...yeah she is a bit..mmakay /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
I can't see them either ...........as far as a graphics tablet I have one but I draw differently using that than on paer so I usually scan a paper sketch and use that as a guidline when using a pen tool to draw the sketch in a graphic program. If you are thinking of getting a graphic tablet I would suggest getting a Wacom off of e-bay.
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
meh..this thread was started ages ago, the links are out of date.. heres the same pics, will post an update..when i find the books (A)
[url="http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/science.jpg"]http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/science.jpg[/url]
[url="http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/english.jpg"]http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/english.jpg[/url]
whee ;x the quality of the images is pretty crappy >.<
[url="http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/science.jpg"]http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/science.jpg[/url]
[url="http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/english.jpg"]http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/english.jpg[/url]
whee ;x the quality of the images is pretty crappy >.<
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Not bad but you need some more practice /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> but don't we all need that /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
...
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
I remember this from aages ago, lol. Lets see some more /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.



