[url="http://www.k10k.net/"]http://www.k10k.net/[/url]
In my opinion, and amazing site. Brilliantly laid out, clever graphics, awesome nav. Original idea, very well themed.
Makes me very jealous /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
Kaliber10000 - The designers Lunchbox
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Kaliber10000 - The designers Lunchbox
I think thats really well done actually... it seems to make me want to go back there, although it did take some time to load on my fragile dialup connection.
Kaliber10000 - The designers Lunchbox
Oh man that is so cool... My jaw dropped when I saw it lol... That is so cool...
Kaliber10000 - The designers Lunchbox
Nice site, I think the main page is abit to busy for my liking, but the site is nice. This might sound funny but it reminded me alot of spoono.com, dont know why. Just seemed to have the same feel
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
