Hey peeps....
Yer lovely host told me to make a request here for a banner + matching avatar because it seems that all of ya are the graphic artists /ggidea.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(idea)' />
I would like to have something "techie" containing the name "Game Over"
I have no idea how big average banners and avatars are in size or wotever... don't blame me cuz i'm dutch k ?
If anyone finds time for this thanks /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Banner/Avatar request
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Banner/Avatar request
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> Hello Game-over!, Welcome to Killa Graphix, I'll See What i can Cook up For you, if your intersted, head on over The Gangster Alley, and Check Out Gaming Addition Hall. /SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' />
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner/Avatar request
Any type of color scheme you want it done in? ;]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Banner/Avatar request
*Huggles uncle game*
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Im not much of a graphix designer yet so i wont do you the shame of creating you a banner, but i can still stalk j00 and hug j00 /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Im not much of a graphix designer yet so i wont do you the shame of creating you a banner, but i can still stalk j00 and hug j00 /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Banner/Avatar request
Here's my go, Game. If it's not what you're looking for np, or if you'd like something changed I have the psd files still so it won't be a problem.
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/gameover.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/gameover1.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/gameover.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/gameover1.gif[/img]
Last edited by Tami on Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Banner/Avatar request
Well its Me Again, I Cant Seem To Get it To Look good, And it Took 5 Minutes For The Thing To Pull Up The Replay Page, i Think Its This Fourm, cus any other site i Go to works, fine, Hummm Might Be Something to Look in To ada & /or admins &/or Could Be The Server Runnin a Lil Slow? I dunno :S
* Clicks Reply and Waits Another 5 Minutes *
EDIT:Ok Nvm It Seems to be Runnin a lil Faster.. But not Much.. lol
* Clicks Reply and Waits Another 5 Minutes *
EDIT:Ok Nvm It Seems to be Runnin a lil Faster.. But not Much.. lol
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner/Avatar request
Ya Game From what i Heard there Good But All crazy... so i have to keep my pea shooter on my hip at all time /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Banner/Avatar request
Blah I been Waiting here For 20 Minutis Wating to Post a Replay So i'll just use Quick post and Post It like This
( I had to Wait till Just now To Post This I Tryed to post it at around 12:30 am, My Time But The Server Just Wouldent Load At All.... /SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' />
I made a Banner And Avatier, for ya May not be what your lookin for But here Go's Nuttin...
[img]http://files.ad2k.net/_Images/GOB.gif[/img]
[img]http://files.ad2k.net/_Images/GOA.gif[/img]
( I had to Wait till Just now To Post This I Tryed to post it at around 12:30 am, My Time But The Server Just Wouldent Load At All.... /SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' />
I made a Banner And Avatier, for ya May not be what your lookin for But here Go's Nuttin...
[img]http://files.ad2k.net/_Images/GOB.gif[/img]
[img]http://files.ad2k.net/_Images/GOA.gif[/img]
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner/Avatar request
Here we go, not sure if this is what you were after, but what the hay. I though a subject in there would be nice. Got a favourite game, or character I could use for pictures to put in there?
[url="http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/go.jpg"]http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/go.jpg[/url] For the Signature(Have to Copy and Paste the addy)
[url="http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/goa.jpg"]http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/goa.jpg[/url] For the Avatar(Have to Copy and Paste the addy)
Tell me if you want something changing.
[url="http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/go.jpg"]http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/go.jpg[/url] For the Signature(Have to Copy and Paste the addy)
[url="http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/goa.jpg"]http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/goa.jpg[/url] For the Avatar(Have to Copy and Paste the addy)
Tell me if you want something changing.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]



