Darn my Laptop being fixed, had to actually install PS on my Desktop. *sigh*. The First one is for my Robotics Team, They put me in charge of making stuff /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. And the Secound one is for a website I admin /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.. WOuld love you guys input /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Yewny
New Things :D
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
New Things :D
YewNork's Tip of the Month:
Punching a Tree is not the way to feel better.
Punching a Tree is not the way to feel better.
New Things :D
These looks great! I really like the first one. I think the first one is a little too bevely...then again, my preferences are no glossy stuff anyway so you might just want to ignore me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> The second one has a cool logo, did you draw that up or did you just find it on a clipart site? The text is a little hard to read I think because I was struggling a little when I was reading all of the 'questions' /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Great job all in all! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
New Things :D
Thanks Dren /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.. been awhile since I posted in here tho :?
Yewny
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='38188' date='Jan 10 2007, 03:52 PM']These looks great! I really like the first one. I think the first one is a little too bevely...then again, my preferences are no glossy stuff anyway so you might just want to ignore me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> The second one has a cool logo, did you draw that up or did you just find it on a clipart site? The text is a little hard to read I think because I was struggling a little when I was reading all of the 'questions' /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Great job all in all! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
Yewny
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='38188' date='Jan 10 2007, 03:52 PM']These looks great! I really like the first one. I think the first one is a little too bevely...then again, my preferences are no glossy stuff anyway so you might just want to ignore me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> The second one has a cool logo, did you draw that up or did you just find it on a clipart site? The text is a little hard to read I think because I was struggling a little when I was reading all of the 'questions' /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Great job all in all! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
YewNork's Tip of the Month:
Punching a Tree is not the way to feel better.
Punching a Tree is not the way to feel better.
