Adobe Photoshop CS3 Beta Screenshots

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Beta Screenshots

Post by Sylo-X- »

I was browsing around and found these

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdharrison/sets/72157594421039773/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdharrison/se...57594421039773/[/url]

they look kinda cool..not alot to see yet though
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Beta Screenshots

Post by Scott »

Beta can be downloaded [url="http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Fphotoshop"]here[/url].
2 day trail for those without a valid CS2 license.

Looks good /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by Scott on Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Beta Screenshots

Post by Josh »

Humm.. I'm not a fan of their new docking methods. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Industry News”