Daytime -> Nightime Manipulation

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Daytime -> Nightime Manipulation

Post by Josh »

Hey,
I thought I would try to convert a photograph from day time to night time with Photoshop and I have a few glitches here and there, but it's pretty good for a first try if I do say so myself. The photographer for this image was Adaera and I didn't get her permission to use it, but erm, I'm going to assume it's fine and well, if it's not I guess I'll get some more staff abuse haha.



[attachment=2822:attachment]
[attachment=2823:attachment]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Daytime -> Nightime Manipulation

Post by Tami »

/nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' />

/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Good job, Josh. How about adding from celestial lights and/or a bit of cloud to give the sky some depth?
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”