How To Change Your Xp Logon Window

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

How To Change Your Xp Logon Window

Post by Tami »

Originally posted on GraphixGround by exile on May 25 2004

This is a tutorial I stumbled across that might come in handy for people who are sick of crappy microsoft themes.

[url="http://www.emeraldcpu.com/loginui/login.html"][img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Click.gif[/img][/url]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Brock
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

How To Change Your Xp Logon Window

Post by Brock »

/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' /> oh oh /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I just got broom abused /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> tried to use the Fast Reply but no go /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> anywayz I've dun this and it workslike a charm I will post a screenshot l8er on /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />


________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________
/baby.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(baby)' /> Brock /baby.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(baby)' />
Post Reply

Return to “Application Skinning”