I know it's been quite some time since I've done something in photoshop other than strangle a certain phoenix.
First, this is not a photo but it is my own image.
Second, it's not really complicated and it didn't take alot of time, but I think the concept which floated through my mind a few days ago (yes, I am just getting around to trying it now) turned out quite well. I may have to experiment some more with this method.
[attachment=2522:attachment]
Soft Colour
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Soft Colour

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Soft Colour
looks kinda like feathers that are falling... well, to me anyway. maybe with the appropriate colour adjustments, it could look more like it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
gj ada /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
gj ada /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Soft Colour
I like it. I find that its something that is relaxing and you can look at for a longer period of time /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Soft Colour
Thats neat. Looks like cotton ball things, or kinda petals





